We are extremely excited to announce that Smarter Business has been shortlisted for not one, but FIVE TELCA (The Energy Live Consultancy Awards) for 2018! The TELCA Awards are recognised within the industry as being one of the most coveted in the UK and are specific to TPIs.
We were shortlisted in all categories we entered:
- Awesome Place to Work – a place where work gets done, people get rewarded and careers can be built.
- Consultancy of the Year – accolade for any broker or consultant excelling at looking after its customers.
- Best Advice – for the consultancy big or small which gives outstanding advice that makes a real difference to their customers.
- Best Customer Service – dealing with problems, fixing and finding solutions and keeping your customer informed.
- Plus our Head of Compliance, Tim Sealy-Fisher, has been shortlisted for the Industry Expert award – the winner will have the quality and knowledge to make that difference to the sector, as well as the customers they work for.
The Energy Live Consultancy Awards 2018 will take place on 28th June. This is the awards evening’s sixth successive year honouring the best consultant and broker companies in the UK. Last year’s awards evening was the biggest TELCA yet and this year’s event is set to be even bigger. In fact, the awards themselves won the award for ‘Best New Awards’!
As for the venue, TELCA 2018 will be returning to the Honourable Artillery Company showgrounds in London, taking place in a giant marquee in the Armoury grounds.
We’re looking forward to a fabulous night, with some great surprises and the after-show party and celebrations!
To find out more about TELCA, visit Energy News Live.