Contract Natural Gas Ltd (CNG)
Contract Natural Gas (CNG) was formed in 1994 shortly after the deregulation of the UK gas market. CNG is known as one of the most trusted suppliers of gas for SMEs. The company is based in Harrogate, with a team of around 200.
What does CNG stand for?
Contract Natural Gas
CNG services include:
- Commercial gas supply
- Wholesale gas shipping
- Mains connection and installation
- Flexible billing
- Automated meter readings (AMR)
- Gas service and meter installation, replacement and relocation
Facts about CNG
- 50,000 customers
- Close to one million meter points
- The largest independent shipper of gas in the UK
CNG supplies natural gas to small and medium-sized businesses
Is CNG the right supplier for you?
Looking for a better deal on business gas? The energy experts at Smarter Business will do the hard work for you. We will:
- Finding out more about your business
- Researching and compare energy deals
- Negotiate with suppliers on your behalf
- Help you switch
- Assist with your overall energy management.
How to switch to CNG
Get in touch with an Smarter Business energy expert from Smarter Business to start the switching process – at no cost to you!
What if I have a problem with my CNG energy supply?
When you sign an energy contract with Smarter Business, we become your single point of contact. If you ever have a problem, you can come straight to us and we’ll deal with CNG on your behalf.