Corporate Energy Solutions
Our comprehensive view of the market allows us to offer corporate energy solutions that help your business save on its utilities.
Every business faces the daily challenge of implementing a responsible business energy policy. This is done through having a cost-effective contract and corporate energy solutions aligned to your business’s energy strategy.
More than ever before, the evolving energy marketplace provides an opportunity for business to meet short and long-term goals.
The experienced team of account managers at Smarter Business are here to facilitate engagement between suppliers to achieve your business’s desired outcomes. With our finger on the pulse of market drivers, your account manager will assess this against your requirements. They will then be able to recommend an associated product or service and corporate energy solutions to meet your needs.
Call the team on:
Or fill out the quick-quote form, we'll call you back, sit back and save!
How can Smarter Business help with corporate energy solutions?
From negotiating with suppliers to implementing data-driven technologies, Smarter Business has the expertise to strategise on your behalf in order to optimise your portfolio.
Through our range of comprehensive corporate energy solutions and technology platforms, we will monitor, control, and forecast every facet of energy usage within your operation to get the most out of your capabilities, streamline budget processes, and strategise for success.
Partner with Smarter Business today to discover energy solutions driven by expertise.
Corporate Energy Procurement Made Simple
At Smarter Business, we know that customers find dealing with different suppliers confusing. But knowledge is power, and we want our corporate customers to have the power of choice when it comes to their commercial energy contracts. This is why we effectively bridge the gap when it comes to corporate energy procurement, outlining what commercial energy contracts mean for businesses in real terms.
The Best Corporate Energy Procurement and Advice
Our commercial energy advice is defined – and actioned – by providing objective, accurate, advice tailored to every client to meet your individual needs in a timely manner.
Intent on negotiating and procuring corporate energy contracts which result in energy savings, we provide an array of options and convey our knowledge in an understandable way.
Taking the time to match solutions to requirements
The first step to best advice? Finding out customer requirements. Our account managers take the time to truly understand your aspirations and challenges. In doing so, they can offer corporate energy solutions for short-term results which also work within a broader long-term energy strategy.
A team of knowledgeable experts
We have the expertise to match our corporate clients with the right energy contract for their needs. Every member of our team is part of an in-depth and ongoing training and development programme to ensure their knowledge base is up to the task of providing our standards of best commercial energy advice.
Removing complexity through effective communication
Dealing directly with suppliers can be confusing and the jargon and complicated structures can make it immensely time-consuming to shop the market. We make it our mission to communicate effectively to make corporate energy procurement as simple as possible for our customers.
The greatest benchmark for our corporate energy procurement is our results
We’ve saved our customers over 40 million Pounds since our inception. Over and above these significant savings, our client feedback provides crucial insight into the quality of our advice and our success in providing best advice. Our five-star Trustpilot rating and our 93% customer satisfaction rate has been earned out of excellence.
How we ensure total compliance
We are proud to be the first energy broker to achieve Total Gas and Power’s (TGP’s) Platinum accreditation for compliance. All our commercial energy contracts are signed off the back of best advice which has been given to meet the unique business circumstances of the customers. The process of obtaining this accreditation saw us go from Bronze accreditation to Platinum status in just 12 months. We were the first and currently one of the only brokers to hold Total’s accreditation for compliance.
How we prove that we’re providing the best corporate energy solutions:
The bottom line
Your savings are the first and most obvious proof of of our best corporate energy solutions. Having saved our clients over 40 million pounds since we opened our doors, this is the most tangible effect of getting the best corporate energy solutions and advice. In applying a money-saving energy strategy, these savings can be calculated on an ongoing basis.
Our technology shows you that we have nothing to hide
We want our clients to trust that they are receiving best advice from first contact and throughout their customer journey. This is achieved by implementing principles of absolute transparency, presented to our commercial clients through innovative technology.
- Our quotes contain full cost breakdowns and prices through our custom-built pricing engine.
- This compares whole of market prices and provides an instant, unbiased quote which has built-in maximum uplifts of 0.8.
- This level of transparency ensures high levels of competitiveness in the bidding process for the best cost outcomes.
- We also allow for effective commercial energy contract management and cost reductions through ongoing monitoring and reporting on usage through our data analysis software – DataView.
- For our larger corporate energy clients, we provide a seamless cloud-based platform for managing portfolios, procurement and invoicing.
- Our OpenView technology platform gives our corporate gas and electricity clients a breakdown of all commercial energy costs and future contracts on a daily basis, empowering them to take advantage of favourable market conditions. It provides true price transparency at all levels and is the only platform to allow all supplier participants to view each other’s bids. This provides much greater competition and results in the best price outcome aligned to commercial energy needs.
Corporate Gas and Electricity Suppliers
Through transparent processes, consistent service, and ongoing results, our best corporate procurement advice further plays a critical role in our relationships with our suppliers. Our suppliers love working with us because of how well we take care of our clients’ best interests and our thorough investment in this through ongoing training and development. Our post-sales feedback from suppliers is consistently positive.
We work with all major energy suppliers in the UK, which allows our corporate energy procurement experts to choose the best supplier for your individual business requirements.
Your Own Corporate Energy Broker
When you work with Smarter Business on your corporate energy solutions and procurement, we will assign you with your own business energy broker – at no cost to you!
How corporate energy procurement works
- We will set up an initial consultation with your business energy broker.
- Your corporate energy broker will use your historical energy consumption and potential consumption to leverage low unit rates.
- Your broker will send an corporate energy procurement tender to all relevant suppliers to see which one can provide the best possible energy deal.
- The broker will shortlist the best energy contract offers and present them to you along with the terms and conditions.
- Once you have accepted a new corporate energy contract, they will see you through the switching and sign up process.
Our Corporate Energy Solutions Include:
- The services of a professional business energy solutions broker.
- Whole-of-market energy quote comparison service.
- Ensuring that you never miss another contract end date – and opportunity to switch and save.
- Competitive commercial energy prices.
- Seamless transitions from one supplier to another.
- Full support at all stages of the corporate energy procurement process.
- All at zero cost to you!
We will always work closely with our clients to ensure we understand your requirements, removing the complexity of cost-effective energy corporate procurement. Smarter Business offer corporate energy procurement services to larger businesses throughout the UK. Our business energy brokers take the time to discover what your business really needs so that we not only provide the best corporate energy procurement, but long-term energy management services.
Let the corporate energy procurement experts at Smarter Business negotiate the best possible commercial energy rates and relieve you of the hassle of switching providers. Use the form on this page or contact us today.