Compare UK Business Energy Suppliers
How we can help you switch business energy suppliers
We work with the top business energy suppliers to compare business energy quotes and get you the best energy deal for your business.
As you can see, we don’t only negociate contracts with the biggest energy suppliers; we also compare quotes from smaller energy suppliers that may have products, packages and prices more suitable to your needs. By conducting a wide comparison of the different energy contracts offered by a range of suppliers, we can find the option that is right for your business.
No matter the size of your business, let us do the hard work by comparing suppliers and finding the best deal that works for you!
We find you the best business gas and business electricity prices in the UK
List of Suppliers
Here’s our list of business energy suppliers:
UK Energy Suppliers
Our list of the best UK energy suppliers
We work with the best business energy suppliers in the UK.
Our list of business energy suppliers features familiar providers (including some of the Big 6) who you may expect to offer business energy packages along with smaller companies that might be able to offer you great deals on business gas and electricity.
How to compare energy suppliers
It’s simple! Let Smarter Business do the hard work for you. We’ll conduct a whole-of-market comparison to help you find the best deal.
Compare a List of Energy Suppliers
How to compare a list of business energy suppliers
When it comes to comparing a list of business energy suppliers, price is always one of the most important considerations. However, it shouldn’t be the only point of comparison. Don’t forget to evaluate the company’s reputation and suitability of their products for your specific needs. The good news is that when you work with Smarter Business, we’ll do the hard work for you to find the energy supplier that’s best for you.
Choose from a List of Energy Suppliers
Which is the best UK energy supplier?
In total, there are around 60 energy suppliers in the UK – some supply only gas, some supply only electricity; some do both. In addition, some suppliers in the UK only supply to domestic customers, other supply only to commercial customers, and some do both.
Choosing a provider from the list of energy suppliers is not necessarily about finding the best energy supplier; it’s more about finding the energy supplier that best matches your business’ unique needs. When it comes to comparing a list of energy suppliers, it can be a mammoth task to contact all of them for a quote and then compare all these quotes. That’s why Smarter Business does the hard work for you!
Who are the ‘Big 6’ energy suppliers?
The Big 6 energy suppliers supply the majority of UK homes and businesses with gas and electricity. Over the year, however, smaller energy providers and starting to offer competitive deals and take some of the market share.
The ‘Big 6’ energy companies are:
- British Gas
- EDF Energy
- EON UK
- Scottish Power
Why Work With An Energy Broker?
Why work with an energy broker to compare business energy suppliers?
Imagine taking the time to contact all the energy suppliers and business energy providers listed above and compare business energy supplier quotes… Shopping the market can be a time-consuming process. That’s why many businesses choose to use the services of an expert energy broker to compare business energy suppliers, shop the market on your behalf, and find the cheapest business energy deals.
Finding the right business energy supplier for your business energy needs is what we do best. We’ll:
- Go through the entire energy suppliers list and compare UK business energy suppliers on your behalf
- Find you the cheapest business energy deals
- Help you switch and save
- Provide ongoing energy management and advice
How Smarter Business can help you compare energy suppliers
The easiest way to save on energy is not by spending time chasing a list of energy suppliers but by going to one place: Smarter Business. For small firms, we can save you time analysing your power and water bills (to see what’s hidden) and take the hassle of trying to contact a list of UK energy suppliers.
Large businesses can benefit from our strategic approach to procurement and our expertise in areas where in-house they may not have a subject covered. Whatever the size of your operation, we can help manage the entire portfolio energy procurement process, secure the right contract and manage the switch. By tracking your renewal dates, we can contact you with a new tariff at renewal so you don’t fall out of contract. Our water audits and energy audits deliver impressive reductions in consumption. The energy market is complex. No single energy manager can know everything. We have the expertise in-house at Smarter Business to understand energy, your position in the market and how to manage risk.
On top of this, we have a Utility Management Plan that can help you control your utilities once and for all, helping you reduce energy and water costs so you can concentrate on what you do best: running your business. Let us answer all your questions and use our expertise to tailor an energy management plan for you.
Changing Energy Supplier?
Read this before you renew with your energy supplier
Did your business pay too much for energy last year? Are you struggling to reduce consumption? We explain how to save your business time and money by asking these questions…
10 questions to ask your business energy provider
About to renew with your energy supplier? Considering contacting the list of energy suppliers on this page? Read this first…
- Did your business pay too much for energy last year?
- Are you struggling to reduce consumption?
We explain how to save your business time and money by asking these questions of your supplier, so you can boost your profits and competitiveness this year…
- How can you help me reduce my energy consumption? To truly drive down your energy bill you need to stop using so much. Is your supplier giving you the advice and help to do this?
- Can you show me my daily energy use? If you can see how much you are using day-by-day or hour-by-hour you can uncover ways to seriously lower your bills. One of the key questions is how much are you using when the business is closed.
- How often will you be in touch? You want a supplier that is going to be in regular contact and that you know will be available to answer any questions you have.
- How many prices should I get? The problem with going direct to an energy supplier for prices is that you now need to contact multiple suppliers from a list of energy suppliers to get a true spread of prices.
- Can you tell me about the laws I have to comply with? Is your supplier informing you about directives and laws that could hit your business in the pocket if you don’t comply? Ask them about the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive, the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), Display Energy Certificates (DEC), Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) and ISO 50001.
- Do you offer energy and water audits? Audits can give your business insight into what you’re using, helping you to reduce consumption by 33% in terms of energy and 45% for water. Can your energy supplier deliver all of these?
- Will you help me switch water supplier? In Scotland you can already switch water suppliers – it’s helped businesses there save 20% on their bills. Now many firms can do the same in England. Has your energy supplier told you whether you’re one of them?
- Can I have all my bills in the same time period? It’s hard to budget when your utility bills arrive at different times. Can your energy supplier streamline them to suit your needs?
- Our deal is restrictive – can you be more flexible? Negotiating the right contract terms and package is a minefield. Are you confident you can secure the right one for your business from your current supplier? Is it offering multiple bespoke deals?
- Are my electricity and gas bills correct? Many businesses are paying too much for their energy, sometimes because they don’t understand their bills or they’re on the wrong tariff. Do you have time to check every bill down to the last penny?