Everflow Water is an independent water supplier providing water savings to businesses in England and Scotland. The company’s rapid growth is a result of the cheap water rates offered to its customers.
Facts about Everflow
- SMEs have collectively saved over £4 million pounds on their water and wastewater services by switching to Everflow.
- Everflow has gained the largest number of supply points since the English market opened in 2017.
- More UK businesses are switching their water and sewerage services to Everflow than to any other water supplier.
- Everflow focus on providing technology-driven solutions.
- For every 250 customers that join Everflow, the company pledges to build a well to give less-privileged people a chance to access to clean, safe water.
Everflow supply football clubs, bakeries, chemical manufacturers, hairdressers, pubs and any small or large businesses with clean, fresh water while taking away unwanted wastewater.
What energy contracts are available?
Everflow offer a range of tariffs designed to suit any business size. Additional services help companies reduce waste, save water and reduce costs and impact on the environment.
Is Everflow the right supplier for you?
Everflow may be able to offer you the cheapest water rates, but the only way to find out for certain is to compare quotes from different providers to see who offers the cheapest and most appropriate deal. This may sound like a daunting process, but the good news is that Smarter Business can conduct a whole-of-market comparison on your behalf, without charging a fee. The Smarter Business water experts will then be able able to advise you on the best contract for your business’ needs.
How to switch to Everflow
Switching your water supplier is easy with Smarter Business. Your account manager will handle the enter switching process from start to finish, ensuring a seamless change of provider and locking in your water savings.
What if I have a problem with my Everflow water supply?
If you ever have a problem with your Everflow water supply, you can come straight to your dedicated Smarter Business account manager, who will act as your liaison with the Everflow water team. We also offer energy procurement and management services, which means a single point of contact for all your utilities.