Total facilities maintenance gives you peace of mind
In a fast-paced age of efficiency, commercial enterprises pivot on their ability to keep operations running smoothly and with maximum efficiency with commercial facilities maintenance.
Free up resources and concentrate on your daily responsibilities by outsourcing your business’s facilities maintenance to professional facilities maintenance companies.
Benefit from bespoke facilities maintenance solutions
Smarter Business has a team of experienced engineers and technicians to suggest the right facilities maintenance solution for you.
Contact us For Your Proactive Plan and Peace of Mind
- What is a Facility Maintenance Company?
- Why is Facilities Maintenance Important?
- Should I Outsource to a Facilities Maintenance Company?
What do facilities maintenance companies do?
Facility maintenance companies cover a wide range of services and operations that keep your facility operating at optimum efficiency.
- Ensuring that your facility meets government regulations and compliance standards.
- Managing your maintenance budget and future costs.
- Keeping basic facilities performing as they should be.
- Implementing a repair and replacement plan for your equipment.
- Advising on efficiencies and cost-saving opportunities.
What does facilities maintenance include?
The activities of facility maintenance companies can include a wide range of maintenance, management and monitoring activities, including:
- Ensuring statutory compliance
- Mechanical maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Energy procurement and management
- Environmental services
- Estate management
- Pest and vermin management
- Landscaping and ground maintenance
- Gutter and drainage maintenance
- Fire and security maintenance
- Air-conditioning maintenance
- Gas safety
- Heating system and boiler maintenance
- General lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Lightning protection
- Ductwork and ventilation management
- Water treatment and hygiene
- Water risk assessments
- Air quality monitoring
- CCTV and security system maintenance
- Thermal insulation installation and maintenance
- Building maintenance health checks and surveys
Why do I need to use a facilities maintenance company?
Effective facilities maintenance is essential to the success of any business, no matter the size and scope. Outsourced facilities maintenance companies can deliver greater adaptability, reliability and sustainability for your organisation.
In addition to performing these functions, facilities maintenance companies can help your business benefit from specialist expertise, supplier relationships and volume savings. Another benefit is that you’ll be able to streamline your business operations – instead of dealing with multiple suppliers, invoices and contracts, you can deal with one facilities maintenance provider as a single point of contact.
Why outsource your facilities maintenance?
No matter your industry or business size, having a facilities maintenance strategy can have potentially far-reaching cost-savings. Today, the focus of good business means removing impediments and taking predictive and preventative measures to keep your business running as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Free up your in-house resources from having to take care of your facility maintenance operations means and let them focus on key business drivers.
- Save money by outsourcing to a facility management company.
- With an expert facilities maintenance strategy in place, you’ll extend the lifespan of your equipment and you won’t need to rely on high call-out fees if something goes wrong.
- Benefit from the specialised expertise of a commercial facilities maintenance company, who will be aware of the latest trends and technologies that help them perform the facilities management function efficiently and cost-effectively.
Why use 24/7 facilities maintenance companies?
Things can and do go wrong. What happens in your business when things break, emergencies happen, and business can’t go on as usual? And what if these problems occur on a weekend, in the middle of the night and outside of working hours?
System downtime reduces your business’ productivity and profitability. With outsourced facilities maintenance companies, you can get 24/7 support and service, which means that problems are fixed faster, and you can get back to business as usual in no time.
Benefit from a proactive facilities maintenance plan
Facilities maintenance companies not only provide reactive fixes, but also can create proactive preventative maintenance plans to keep your business running efficiently and prevent things from going wrong in the first place.
Smarter Business’ reputation for transparency is evident through their constant communication along the journey. The service they provide is open and friendly and response time to queries is minimal – professionally dealt with by capable and knowledgeable people. They are reliable, and the manner in which they confidently deliver their services and expertise makes the business highly recommendable.