Keep your business running efficiently and cost-effectively
The smarter way to manage your facilities
Smarter Business provides proactive workplace and facilities management services to businesses across the UK – from small firms and startups to large, multi-site operations.
In today’s fast-paced age, it’s vital that commercial enterprises keep operations running smoothly and with maximum efficiency. We can help you do just that. Free up resources and concentrate on your daily responsibilities by outsourcing your facilities support to us.
Benefit from bespoke facilities maintenance solutions
Smarter Business has a team of qualified engineers and technicians who will recommend the right solution for you.
Our specialists have extensive experience working with organisations in various industries such as hospitality, education and charity. We’ll create a customised strategy for your business that will ensure you’re making the best use of your facilities.
Contact us for your proactive facilities maintenance
4-hour response time
Prolong equipment lifespan
Prevent and reduce downtime
24 / 7 / 365
Get 24/7, 365 support
Experienced technicians and engineers
What is a Facility Maintenance Company?
What do facilities maintenance companies do?
They cover a wide range of services and operations with the purpose of improving how a company runs its facilities and ensuring they work at optimum efficiency. This includes:
- Ensuring that your facility meets government regulations and compliance standards.
- Managing your maintenance budget and future costs.
- Keeping critical facilities performing as they should be.
- Implementing a repair and replacement plan for your equipment.
- Advising on efficiencies and cost-saving opportunities.
Should I Outsource to a Facilities Maintenance Company?
Why outsource your facilities maintenance?
No matter your industry or business size, effective facilities maintenance is essential to the success of any business. Outsourced facilities support companies can deliver greater adaptability, reliability and sustainability for your organisation. In addition to performing these functions, they can help your business benefit from specialist expertise, supplier relationships and volume savings.
You’ll be able to streamline your business operations. Instead of dealing with multiple suppliers, invoices and contracts, you can deal with one provider as a single point of contact. It will also allow you to remove impediments and take predictive and preventative measures to keep your business running as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Specific benefits include:
- Freeing up your in-house resources from having to take care of your facility maintenance operations means that they can focus on key business drivers.
- Saving money by optimising your operational performance.
- Having an expert facilities maintenance strategy in place. This will extend the lifespan of your equipment and you won’t need to rely on high call-out fees if something goes wrong.
- A proactive facilities maintenance plan which will keep your business running efficiently and prevent things from going wrong in the first place.
- Specialised expertise of a commercial facilities maintenance company, who will use the latest developments and technologies to help them perform the facilities management function efficiently and cost-effectively.
What services are included?
Facility maintenance companies perform a wide range of maintenance, management and monitoring activities such as:
- Ensuring statutory compliance
- Mechanical maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Energy procurement and management
- Environmental services
- Estate management
- Pest and vermin management
- Landscaping and ground maintenance
- Gutter and drainage maintenance
- Fire and security maintenance
- Air-conditioning maintenance
- Gas safety
- Heating system and boiler maintenance
- General lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Lightning protection
- Ductwork and ventilation management
- Water treatment and hygiene
- Water risk assessments
- Air quality monitoring
- CCTV and security system maintenance
- Thermal insulation installation and maintenance
- Building maintenance health checks and surveys
Why use 24/7 facilities maintenance companies?
Things can and do go wrong. What happens in your business when things break, emergencies happen, and business can’t go on as usual? And what if these problems occur on a weekend, in the middle of the night and outside of working hours?
System downtime reduces your business’ productivity and profitability. With outsourced facilities maintenance companies, you can get 24/7 support and service, which means that problems are fixed faster, and you can get back to business as usual in no time.
Benefit from a proactive facilities maintenance plan
Facilities maintenance companies not only provide reactive fixes, but also can create proactive preventative maintenance plans to keep your business running efficiently and prevent things from going wrong in the first place.
Smarter Business’ reputation for transparency is evident through their constant communication along the journey. The service they provide is open and friendly and response time to queries is minimal – professionally dealt with by capable and knowledgeable people. They are reliable, and the manner in which they confidently deliver their services and expertise makes the business highly recommendable.