Facility maintenance companies cover a wide range of services and operations that keep your facility operating at optimum efficiency.
Outsourced facilities maintenance companies can deliver greater adaptability, reliability and sustainability for your organisation.
Effective facilities maintenance is essential to the success of any business, no matter the size and scope.
- Contributes to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives
- Provides a safe and efficient working environment
- Ensure business continuity and resilience Increase business efficiency
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
Outsourced facilities maintenance companies will manage the operational aspects of your business so that you can focus your attention on your core revenue-generating activities.
Facility maintenance companies can:
- Ensure that your facility meets government regulations and compliance standards.
- Manage your maintenance budget and future costs.
- Keep basic facilities performing as they should be. Implement a repair and replacement plan for your equipment.
- Advise on efficiencies and cost-saving opportunities.
In addition to performing these functions, facilities maintenance companies can help your business benefit from specialist expertise, supplier relationships and volume savings. Another benefit is that you’ll be able to streamline your business operations – instead of dealing with multiple suppliers, invoices and contracts, you can deal with one facilities maintenance provider as a single point of contact.
The activities of facility maintenance companies can include a wide range of maintenance, management and monitoring activities, such as:
- Ensuring statutory compliance
- Mechanical maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Energy procurement and management
- Environmental services
- Estate management
- Pest and vermin management
- Landscaping and ground maintenance
- Gutter and drainage maintenance
- Fire and security maintenance
- Air-conditioning maintenance
- Gas safety
- Heating system and boiler maintenance
- General lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Lightning protection
- Ductwork and ventilation management
- Water treatment and hygiene
- Water risk assessments
- Air quality monitoring
- CCTV and security system maintenance
- Thermal insulation installation and maintenance
- Building maintenance health checks and surveys
Things can and do go wrong. What happens in your business when things break, emergencies happen, and business can’t go on as usual? And what happens if these problems occur on a weekend, in the middle of the night and out of working hours? With outsourced facilities maintenance companies, you can get 24/7 support and service, which means that problems are fixed faster, and you can get back to business as usual in no time.
From mechanical, electrical, and building systems to fire, security, and environmental services, Smarter Business has a team of experienced technicians and engineers who are best positioned to ensure your business’s compliance, installation, and maintenance are taken care of. Implementing a facilities maintenance schedule will not only increase the lifespan of your equipment, but it will keep it running optimally so your business can do the same. And, when things go wrong, we are available 24/7 every day of the year – with a turnaround time of four hours – to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum and your service requirements are met every time.
No matter your industry or business size, having a facilities maintenance strategy can have potentially far-reaching cost-savings. Gone are the days of calling in the maintenance man to problem-solve when things go wrong. Today, the focus of good business means removing impediments and taking predictive and preventative measures to keep your business running as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Free up your in-house resources from having to take care of your facility maintenance operations means and let them focus on key business drivers.
- System downtime reduces your business’ productivity and profitability. Prevent system downtime by using a 24/7 facilities maintenance company to ensure quick fixes when things go wrong.
- The experts from outsourced facilities maintenance companies can help your business compile a proactive maintenance programme to prevent things from going wrong in the first place.
- Save money by outsourcing to a facility management company. With an expert facilities maintenance strategy in place, you’ll extend the lifespan of your equipment and you won’t need to rely on high call-out fees if something goes wrong.
- Benefit from the specialised expertise of a commercial facilities maintenance company, who will be aware of the latest trends and technologies that help them perform the facilities management function efficiently and cost-effectively.
Compiling a preventative facilities maintenance programme helps your business strategise for success. Addressing a potential issue before it becomes a problem prevents any downtime in your operations and keeps your staff focused on their core responsibilities. Facilities maintenance companies not only provide reactive fixes, but also can create proactive preventative maintenance plans to keep your business running efficiently.
Every business is different and has unique facilities maintenance needs that are dependant on the size, sector and nature of the business. Smarter Business has a team of experienced engineers and technicians to suggest the right facilities maintenance solution for you. Use the form on this page to contact Smarter Business for all your facilities maintenance services and compliance requirements.