How to Sell Old Mobile Phones
Knowing how to sell old mobile phones can save space, save the environment and make you some money!
Did you know? People in the UK keep a mobile phone for an average of 22.4 months. So, what happens to all their old devices after less than two years? Many are disposed of incorrectly or end up gathering dust in drawers or storage. And although some people do try selling their old mobile phones second-hand, the process can be frustrating and time-consuming.
A far better option is to recycle and sell old mobile phones quickly and easily for a set price. You can relieve your business of its old devices, and earn some cash in the process.
An Innovative Upcycle
A German upcycled furniture company called Pentatonic make cups from recycled smartphone screens. The cups are called ‘Handy’ cups, the German word for a mobile phone.
Along with phones abandoned after use and broken screens being replaced, high volumes of discarded smartphone screens are also created during the manufacturing process. This scratch-resistant, strong and high-quality material is crafted into beautiful homeware products.
The Pentatonic technicians carefully separate and sort the glass before it’s melted and re-set into dishwasher-safe, scratch-resistant glassware.
What can you get when you sell old mobile phones?
Here are some examples of the prices you can expect when you sell your old mobile device to Smarter Business:
- Apple iPhone 6 64GB: £166.65
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB: £334.31
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB: £122.21
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB: £210.08
5 Steps to Sell Old Mobile Phones
- Fill out the recycle mobile phones form on our website
- One of our agents will then be in touch shortly to chat about your device.
- We’ll set up a convenient time for collection
- We’ll get back to you within two days of receiving the device along with a final valuation document.
- If you’re happy with the price, you’ll receive payment for your device within 14 days.