Enjoy high-speed, low-latency internet access on your own private, uncontended lease line…
Offering unrivalled reliability and guaranteed speeds, leased lines are essential for businesses relying heavily on their internet connection.
Enjoy high-speed, low-latency internet access on your own private, uncontended lease line – backed up by outstanding 24/7 support.
Call the team on:
Or fill out the quick-quote form, we'll call you back, sit back and save!
Find out more about our Fibre Ethernet, EFM, and GEA Leased Lines below or get in touch with our team to discuss the right option for your business on 01444 220060.
As the UK’s quickest and most reliable internet connection, Fibre Ethernet provides an uncontended, guaranteed service via a private, dedicated circuit – with speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Having both guaranteed download and upload speeds, this ultra-low latency and dependable reliability supported by stringent SLAs is the internet connection of choice for those businesses that rely heavily on being connected.
Some of the benefits of Fibre Ethernet:
- Lightning-quick speeds of up to 10Gbps.
- Guaranteed symmetrical download and upload speeds which prove essential to businesses utilising VoIP and cloud-based applications.
- SLA with a 5-hour fix time.
- Unbeatable SLAs covering Packet Loss, Delay, and Latency.
- Unrestricted access to the entirety of your ethernet leased line capacity – ensuring you always get what you pay for.
With us, you’ll enjoy the same speeds all day, every day – even at peak times – and have the flexibility to scale up your bandwidth at any time.
EFM Leased Lines:
Competing with Fibre Ethernet SLAs for Packet Loss, Latency, and Delay, EFM Leased Lines offer equally exceptional reliability and up-time – just at a lower price point and with a shorter installation time.
Supplied through copper pairs as opposed to fibre, EFM Leased Lines provide the added benefit of being readily available throughout the country, bringing the benefits of private, uncontended connectivity to more businesses across the UK.
EFM lines can supply upload and download speeds of up to 35Mbps.
Benefits of EFM leased lines:
- Two to eight copper pair options for increased resilience.
- Upload and download speeds of up to 35Mbps
- A completely uncontended, dedicated Leased Line service.
- 6-hour fix time.
- Industry-leading SLAs covering Packet Loss, Delay, and Latency
- Access for smaller sites for MPLs networks.
- Two to five-week lead time.
GEA (Ethernet over FTTC)
Supplied over a single copper pair utilising fibre broadband technology, EoFTTC comes in as a cost-effective, quick-to-implement internet solution for companies requiring Leased Line consistency but within a more affordable price bracket.
A dedicated and uncontended service, EoFTTC allows upload and download speeds of up to 20Mbps and is supported by a majority of the same SLA guarantees as Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines.
With wide national availability and at an affordable price point, this is the ideal internet solution for smaller businesses, branch offices, and remote locations who require a consistent, secure connection without the price tag of Fibre Ethernet Leased Lines.
Benefits of Ethernet over FTTC:
- A consistent and dedicated Ethernet service, supplied over FTTC/Fibre Broadband technologies.
- It can be implemented in as little as two weeks.
- SLAs on packet loss, jitter and delay.
- Up to 20Mbps symmetric, uncontended service.
- Accessible to smaller businesses, branch offices, and remote locations.