Rubbish Removal Quotes Made Simple
Getting rubbish removal quotes for your business need not be a waste of your time. All businesses create some form of waste, with some industries producing more waste by nature. No matter the size of your business and the amount of rubbish it produces, having an effective waste management strategy can take the worry out of your waste.
How UK rubbish removal services are changing
Today’s rubbish removal quotes need to be more comprehensive and flexible than in years gone by. With recycling targets and Brexit on the horizon, business waste management now comes with more complex considerations.
Here’s how Brexit may affect waste management in the UK
Like many aspects of UK life, the decision to leave the European Union impacts the waste management and recycling industry.
A positive Brexit spin-off when it comes to waste management is that the UK will no longer be required to follow the EU recycling guidelines. This means that the UK has the freedom to develop new domestic waste and recycling regulations to meet the nation’s specific needs and goals. With more direct control, citizens in the UK will have more scope to negotiate on their rubbish removal quotes, processes and services. More freedom could mean that the UK’s new recycling and waste management guidelines could become stricter or more lenient, compared to the guidelines from the EU.
UK recycling rates
The UK aims to recycle two-thirds of urban waste by 2035.
- Over 70% of the UK’s packaging waste recycled or recovered
- Over 80% of cardboard and paper recycled
Have you set recycling goals for your business? Have you considered including a recycling strategy in your rubbish removal quote? With increasing pressure for all organisations to reduce waste at the source and recycle it more extensively and effectively, having recycling goals and a recycling strategy in place is a worthwhile consideration.
How to get rubbish removal quotes
- Fill in the form on this page to get in touch with a Smarter Busines business waste management expert.
- We’ll give you a call to find out more about your rubbish removal needs.
- We’ll compare the market on your behalf.
- We’ll find the best rubbish removal quotes to suit your specific waste management needs.
- You’ll no longer need to worry about your waste – we’ll ensure that it’s dealt with efficiently and responsibly.