Business Utilities Broker
As business energy markets have evolved, we have tailored our business utility broker services to encompass users of all sizes and consumption by utilising cutting-edge technology to deliver best practice energy procurement, data management, invoice validation and all associated services in helping our customers to buy better, manage appropriately and reduce usage where possible.
Business gas and business electricity are unavoidable expenses, but there are ways to compare energy quotes, use business utilities more conservatively, and save on energy costs as a result.
Business energy savings from Smarter Business utility brokers
As business utilities (business gas, business water, business electricity) experts, our Smarter Business consultants can save your company on its energy bills – with short-term savings as well as long-term efficiencies.
Why it pays to shop around and save on business energy
There are about 60 business energy suppliers in the UK, supply gas and electricity at various different rates and tariffs. In this competitive UK business energy market, businesses stand to save on energy bills by shopping the market and comparing gas and electricity quotes. These savings can be significant – up to 40% in some instances! This money saved on business utility bills can be then be allocated to other important areas of the business.
Long-term business energy efficiencies
When it comes to reducing business gas and electricity costs, organisations stand to save in the short term by comparing business energy quotes and switching suppliers.
Longer term, businesses can also look to reducing actual energy consumption within the business environment by taking steps towards energy efficiency. Having strategic energy management and reporting in place also allows businesses to assess their energy use and trends to identify potential savings and efficiencies.
What stops SMEs from switching energy suppliers?
- Shopping around takes too much effort – It does take time to compare business energy quote, but the savings are usually worth the effort.
- I won’t save that much money – Every business has unique energy consumption and needs that affect the amount they can save. However, we’ve helped 1000s of business secure significant business energy savings over the years.
- I’m loyal to my existing supplier – When you know how much your business stands to save on energy, you may feel differently…
Easy energy comparisons for business
Energy comparisons for business need not become a taxing process and a strain on your company resources. Switch business energy suppliers and save the simple way by using a business energy broker. The business energy comparison UK experts at Smarter Business can do the hard work and compare business energy quotes for you, allowing you to benefit from the subsequent savings!
Why use business utilitys brokers?
Using an energy broker to help with your business utilities UK – such as gas, electricity and water.
- Energy brokers have long-standing relationships with reputable energy suppliers, making it easier for them to negotiate the best energy contract for your needs,
- Take advantage of their energy industry knowledge and expertise.
- A broker can also advise your organisation on other business utilities services such as invoice validation and smart metering.
- Monitor your gas and electricity with a strategic energy management plan.
We specialise in business energy quotes and comparison
Business energy comparison is different from domestic energy comparison. With business energy, you can choose how you’d like to buy your gas and electricity – on a flexible plan or a fixed plan. A fixed business energy plan offers you the same unit rate over your energy contract terms; whereas a flexible plan means that your business energy standing charge and unit rate can vary in time.
Another major difference is that domestic contracts usually have a cooling off period to allow customers to change their minds. With business energy, however, there is no cooling off period. This means that it’s important to carefully compare business energy quotes to make sure that you are getting the best contract terms and gas and electricity prices.
Business energy quotes can also be lower than domestic energy quotes due to higher volumes of energy consumption.
10 reasons to use Smarter Business as your business utilities broker
We are one of the best utilities brokers in the UK!
Here are 10 great reasons to join our 1000s of satisfied business energy customers:
- Smarter Business aims to help you save time and money on comparing business energy quotes.
- There are no fees to use our business utilities services!
- We’ll get you business energy quotes quickly, providing a whole-of-market price comparison
- We can help secure better rates with your current supplier.
- We offer tailored advice to match your business with the best energy quote for your needs.
- We do the hard work to compare business energy quotes – you do the saving!
- Get your own account manager and reliable customer support.
- We’re proud to have been the first broker to achieve TGP’s Platinum accreditation for compliance.
- We have been independently rated as ‘Excellent’ on TrustPilot.
- Cornwall has rated us as one of the best business energy consultancy UK.