SmartestEnergy is the UK’s leading purchaser of independent generation and a supplier to sustainably-minded organisations.
Facts about SmartestEnergy
- The only supplier in the UK to offer independently-certified, 100% certificate-backed renewable electricity.
- The only supplier in the UK to achieve CDP Accredited Provider status.
- Winner of the Energy Award for Supplier of the Year in 2018.
- SmartestEnergy customers can report zero carbon emissions for purchased electricity when reporting using the market-based method in accordance with the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance.
- Issued over 2500 Energy Labels since 2016.
SmartestEnergy works with over 2,000 customers, from multi-site retailers to industrial organisations and property management companies. The company prides itself on its ability to manage its clients’ energy across large and changing portfolios.
Renewable customers receive an annual Energy Label showing their fuel mix and carbon emissions for each reporting period.
What energy plans are available?
SmartestEnergy is experienced at tailoring our flexible and fixed contract structures to match customer requirements, offering both flexible and fixed electricity contracts for industrial and commercial users.
Any of the company’s contracts can include certificate-backed renewable electricity or conventional electricity.
- Renewable Standard – 100% renewable electricity from a blend of generation sources
- Natural Renewable – 100% renewable electricity generated solely by the wind, sun or water
- Specific Renewable – choose your preferred source of certified 100% renewable electricity
Is SmartestEnergy the right supplier for you?
If your business is looking to implement specific renewable standards, then SmartestEnergy may have the right solution for you. However, the only way to find out is to conduct a whole-of-market comparison with other suppliers. You’ll need to compare a number of factors such as unit charges, energy sources, standing charges, customer service and more. Once you have compared several suppliers, you’ll have a better idea of which offers the best option for your business’ unique needs.
How to switch to SmartestEnergy
Switching to SmartestEnergy is simple with the expert energy consultants from Smarter Business:
What if I have a problem with my SmartestEnergy energy supply?
If you’ve used Smarter Business to procure your business energy, we become your first point of contact for all things energy. We deal with any questions, concerns or issues you have about your energy supply, saving you time and streamlining your energy service.