Why Your Business Needs a Utility Management Plan
What is a Utility Management Plan?
A Utility Management Plan helps you manage your business utilities. It’s a quick and simple way to reduce your energy and water costs. We believe that there’s an appropriate strategy and plan for every business, no matter how big or small.
What can a Utility Management Plan do for your business?
Stay focused on what you do best.
When you’re running a small business, you don’t have time to waste on your utilities. You want to pay the bills and get on with your day. A Utility Management Plan puts you in control of hidden overheads and helps you find the savings hidden in your business. Increase your energy efficiency and your overheads could drop – and that could mean an increase in your profits. And with a strategic plan in place, you can do all of this without taking time away from your business.
It doesn’t matter how big your business is; whether you employ two people or 2000, a Utility Management Plan can help you manage your energy and water costs.
- Focus on what’s important.
- Get back to running your business.
- Take a strategic approach to utilities.
- Find out how to make savings
Our simple, five-step energy plan for busy people
- Get in touch with us – You’re too busy to care about business utilities, but we manage business utilities all day, every day. We’re experts in energy and water. We’ll take it off your hands so you don’t need to worry.
- Dedicated Account Manager – Your account manager will help to create and deliver your Utility Management Plan. They’ll get to know your business and your priorities, and answer your contract queries so you don’t have to bother contacting your supplier directly.
- Utility Health Check – A simple Utility Health Check is the start of your Utility Management Plan. Find out what kind of efficiency savings you can make in just a few minutes, with help from your account manager. We’ll conduct an audit to confirm that your costs are optimised, and provide recommendations on how to reduce costs.
- Start using Dataview – This secure and simple energy dashboard where you can view each of your assets online – by location, map, meter ID or type. Create energy targets with alerts to notify you in Dataview with monthly reporting on your half-hourly data.
- Re-evaluate – On an annual basis, your Smarter Business account manager will validate that the recommendations that we have provided you have generated cost savings.
Strategic utility management with Smarter Business
At Smarter Business we are transforming the way organisations manage their energy and water requirements, giving control back to the end-user. We work closely with our clients to understand their business goals and challenges so we create and implement a tailored Strategic Utility Management Plan to suit their needs.
At the heart of our offering is a high calibre team of Account Directors who oversee the client relationship. They ensure we deliver a joined up solution from procurement and tendering to compliance, accreditations and everything in between.
Our products and services can be grouped into four simple areas to highlight how we can support your organisation.
- The Smarter Business team is passionate about customer service and supporting clients.
- We will identify your challenges and create a tailored Strategic Utility Management Plan to suit your business.
- Our approach ensures your plan is constantly reviewed and refined – it’s an ongoing cycle.
- Your plan will minimise your risk, control your consumption, manage your costs and lower your carbon footprint.
Get a Utility Management Plan
Get in touch and find out how a defined energy strategy can help your business.