Smarter Benefits of VoIP
The benefits of VoIP are that it’s cheaper than a landline, with versatile capabilities and add-on features…
VoIP Telephony is a fantastic way to up your call quality whilst reducing call costs within your business. Smarter benefits from smarter communications technology…
What is VoIP?
In simple terms, VoIP telephony is a phone service that makes use of your internet connection instead of a traditional landline. This service comes with many benefits including reduced call costs with higher quality. The reason for lower costs is simple: you don’t have to pay for a separate service from a local telephonic company.
Call the team on:
Or fill out the quick-quote form, we'll call you back, sit back and save!
What are the benefits of VoIP technology?
- It saves your business money.
- Setup is straightforward with little to no downtime on your company network.
- More than just voice.
- Conference call capabilities.
- A wide selection of additional features to better equip your business.
- You are not restricted to any geographical location.
- Higher speeds and better call quality result in increased productivity.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software come at a lower cost than traditional systems.
VoIP is also simple to set up and therefore makes upgrading a fast and efficient process. It can even be integrated with an existing phone connection. The benefits of using hosted voice culminate in making your business a more productive and successful enterprise.
At Smarter Business, we aim to supply VoIP Telephony that is innovative and simple to use for businesses of all sizes. We work alongside you at every step to ensure you receive the best service possible.