About Smarter Business
Smarter Business is governed by a single underlying goal – to offer businesses savings on all essential services, such as business energy, business gas and electricity, business loans, business telecoms solutions, business insurance, facility maintenance, waste management and more. Our business energy brokers have helped over 40 000 businesses save millions over the years.
By choosing Smarter Business, you will partner with one company who can streamline how you do business by making sure you benefit from the most cost-effective contracts and management systems for your requirements.
Some great things our customers have to say:
Call the team on:
Or fill out the quick-quote form, we will call you back, sit back and save!
We know that many small businesses simply don’t have the resources to pursue effective energy management. It takes time to do your research, compare small business energy suppliers, compare business energy quotes, conduct due diligence and oversee the switching process. The energy brokers UK at Smarter Business will take care of the entire comparison and switching process for you - at no additional cost! We leave you to get on with what you do best, while we secure energy savings for your small business.
- British Gas
- Opus Energy
- Scottish Power
- Dong Energy
- Dual Energy
- Crown Energy
- Corona Energy
- Ovo Energy
- Hudson Energy
With Smarter Business energy brokers, it will only take a few minutes to compare energy prices, and you could save yourself up to £1120.
It doesn’t matter whether you own or rent your business premises – you can still compare energy deals and start saving on your gas and electricity bills.
When it comes to our corporate energy clients, we know that issues of compliance and efficiency are key. That’s why our corporate energy brokers have a wealth of experience in helping businesses set up energy management strategies that save money and streamline operations.
You could save up to £1120 on your business energy bills - simply by switching suppliers with our expert energy consultants!
It only takes a few minutes for us to compare energy deals and find the best contract for your business gas and electricity needs. Within a few weeks, you’ll be on a cheaper energy deal, with no interruption to your gas or electricity supply.
Comparing gas and electricity prices is an easy way to save money on your energy bills - by switching to a different energy provider, you could save up to £1120!
Going through an energy broker like Smarter Business saves time and effort. We have the tools and the experience to find you the best energy deal. Contact us today to see how much you can save.
When your contract is up for renewal or when you move business premises, it’s time to think about switching energy suppliers, which can save a lot of money!
Business energy bills are not always straightforward and easy to understand. Our Smarter Business energy broker can cut through the jargon and help you understand your business energy bills better.
As part of our energy consultancy service, we’ll provide you guidance on how to save energy and save money. This includes a full energy management service, from switching suppliers to implementing energy-saving measures.
We think it’s important for you to have all the information you need to make your business as energy efficient as possible, so you can save on your business gas and electricity bills.
Here are some organisations that offer energy efficiency advice and support:
Business energy contracts are unlike domestic contracts in that they are far more tailored to the nature of the business. Different companies have vastly different energy needs, which is why business energy quotes and contracts tend to be more bespoke. In addition to this, business energy suppliers themselves tend to assess business customers on an individual basis before offering a price on gas and electricity.
Another major difference is that business gas and electricity are not bundled into one product, leaving organisations with the choice of using different energy suppliers for gas and electricity. This means that when comparing business energy supplier quotes, businesses need to compare gas and electricity separately to source the best deals.
For many businesses, this is where a business energy broker comes in to help unpack the complexity and used their experience to secure the best possible energy deal - one that works for your unique needs.
- Our advice is independent and impartial.
- Energy brokers UK have long-standing relationships with reputable energy suppliers.
- Utility brokers are able to negotiate, procure, and compare energy quotes on your behalf and ensure that you get the contract terms best-suited to your needs.
- With our industry knowledge and expertise, we can secure the most affordable energy contracts.
- Our business energy brokers UK can also advise on other energy-related services such as smart metering and invoice validation.
- Our small business or corporate energy brokers can assist you in setting up a strategy to monitor and manage your gas and electricity.
- We will implement best practices for on-going benefits and energy savings, helping you roll out energy-efficient measures sensibly and strategically.
Our news articles and blog posts will keep you up to date with the latest happenings in the energy market.
Switching to a new energy contract is an easy way to save money on your business gas and electricity bills.
Many UK businesses are paying too much for their gas and electricity, so there’s a good chance you could save by switching to a cheaper energy deal with our Smarter Business energy consultants.
The expert business energy brokers at Smarter Business will help you choose the right gas and electricity contract type for your needs. We’ll help you decide whether a fixed deal or a variable deal is better for your unique business needs.
When you procure your energy through our business energy brokers, we’ll handle the entire switching process for you, including contacting your old and new suppliers.
Using a business energy broker for your gas and electricity procurement and management can help your business secure significant cost-savings. In fact, our business energy solutions have saved our customers millions over the years.
Whether you’re a small business or a large corporate, having the appropriate business energy solutions in place can not only help you save on your business energy bill in the short-term, but also lead to long-term savings.
We understand that every business has unique energy needs and habits, and we’ll take the time to match your organisation with the best possible business energy solutions. As your utility broker UK, we’re on your side, ready to find you the cheapest energy contract and help you manage your energy effectively.
- At Smarter Business, we exist to help your business save time and money on your utilities contracts.
- There are no additional fees for using our service, so you have nothing to lose.
- Fast and easy quoting service, with a whole-of-market price comparison from a range of UK energy suppliers.
- We can help secure better rates with your current energy supplier.
- Through our tailored advice, it’s our mission to match each of our customers with the best possible utility contract for their needs.
- We do the legwork; you do the saving on gas, electricity and other business essentials.
- Get reliable customer support from our customer service team and your dedicated energy account manager.
- We were the first energy broker UK to achieve energy supplier TGP’s Platinum accreditation for compliance. This accolade affirms that we sell energy in an ethical and compliant way. The targets are set at a demanding level, which means a broker needs to show a real ongoing commitment to compliance excellence to meet them.
- Our clients rate our services as ‘Excellent’ on TrustPilot.
- We are ranked as a leading energy consultancy by Cornwall.
You could save thousands of pounds by switching your gas and electricity to cheaper rates through Smarter business.
We’ll conduct a whole-of-market comparison so that you can find the cheapest energy deals on the market.
All you have to do is answer some simple questions about your business and its energy consumption, and we'll compare tariffs and offers different energy suppliers.
Our business energy brokers will help you compare energy tariffs and guide you through the entire switching process.