Business Waste Management
Comprehensive, cost-effective business waste management
The smarter way to save on your waste management services
Our team of dedicated Account Managers are trained and experienced in providing expert business waste management advice. Our reliable administrative teams are built on the foundations of compliance and customer service, making us an industry-leading service provider with a dedicated customer service team who are on-hand to assist you directly.
Throw away those waste woes!
Is the collection service that takes care of all non-recyclable commercial waste produced by a business, including: polythene, low grade plastics & unrecyclable packaging.
Paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, drinks cans and food tins can all be disposed of in one container. The sorting process is conducted off-site at an automated Materials Recovery Facility (MRF).
All inedible and edible parts of food created before and after food processing, production and consumption. This waste is taken to Anaerobic Digestion and turned into energy.
Empty bottles, jars, and broken glass can all be recycled. Glass is then sorted by colour and washed to remove any impurities. It is crushed and melted, then moulded into new products such as bottles and jars.
Single Stream Recycling
Single stream recycling is an appropriate solution when a business produces a large volume of a particular kind of waste. The most common waste types for single stream recycling service are glass, plastic, paper, food, metal, card and wood.
How our business waste management services work
- We consult and advise businesses on the most suitable waste collection services for their unique needs.
- We take care of all pricing.
- Our Duty of Care paperwork ensures that businesses stay legally compliant when it comes to waste.
- Our waste customer service team will optimise your business’ waste hierarchy in reducing, recycling and recovering waste, with the goal of maximising diversion from landfills.
- We arrange collection schedules that suit our customers.
- Our payments and invoicing team ensure timely payments via direct debit or BACs.
- Your business benefits from having a streamlined waste service: one telephone number for all queries, and one invoice for all services.